Handling of Personal Information
Company handles your Personal Information with respect to the following business below, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of its use.
1. Purpose of Use
(1) Personal information related to contents distribution service.
- For verification of identity as a registrant
- For delivery of goods won in campaigns, etc. and provision of related services;
- For making request for payment of fees and charges;
(2) Profile information acquired from Facebook etc.
- For provision of Facebook service etc.
(3) Photograph information acquired from entrusted business operators
- For management of photographed image data
- For sale of photographed image data
(4) Personal information related to customers themselves
- For giving answers or responses to inquiries from customers;
- For performance of contracts with customers;
- For making contacts relating to the Company services
- For conducting investigation and analysis for enhancement of the quality and functions of the Company services
(5) Personal information related to business clients
- For exercising rights and performing obligations under contracts with business clients and pursuant to applicable laws;
- For giving answers or responses to inquiries, complaints and consultations;
- For sending notices, reports, guidance and materials and for conducting business negotiations and discussions;
- For management of information on business clients, payment, and handling of proceeds;
- For delivery and shipment of goods, and provision of support
(6) Personal information related to employees, etc. of the Company
- For screening of candidates for employment of the Company;
- For employment management of the Company
The Company may entrust a third party, with all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. With regard to the outsourcing company, to perform impartial investigations, to obtain the agreement for the agreement, including the confidentiality, so that the safety management of personal information can be achieved and make the necessary and appropriate supervision.
3. Third Party Offer
Company will not disclose the customer's Personal Information to the third party other than the outsourcing company without the customer's consent. However, it may be disclosed to the third party to the minimum extent possible under the following exceptions:
(1) If the company is required to comply with a legal duty.
(2) If it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or Property and difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) If it is specifically necessary for a promotion of sanitary improvement or the healthy upbringing of the child and difficult to obtain customer's consent.
(4) If it is necessary to cooperate with a person working for a national agency, a local public corporation, a person entrusted and pursuing the office work or a public servant, which the law sets forth and would cause delay in the accomplishment of such office work by obtaining the customer's consent.
(5) If a business is succeeded by a merger, a break up or sale of assets.
4. Amendment, Suspension and Disclosure
Within a range based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information such as; (notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, and elimination and suspension of the supply to the third party and erasing) as far as based on law concerning the protection of Personal Information, the Company, for disclosure will accept your claim. However, please note that if it falls under at least any of the following sections listed below, the Company may be unable to reply to your request for disclosure.
(1) Those which might harm the life, body or property of a customer or the third party.
(2) Those illegal or an unreasonable acts or deeds which may be promoted or induced.
(3) Those by which National safety and relationship of mutual trust with other countries or the international authority might be impaired or might cause a disadvantage in the negotiations with other countries or the international authority.
(4) Those which might pose a problem for crime, public safety, investigation or other suppression or the risk of trouble extends to maintenance.
Company pays full attention to the information that is published on this website and our Site (hereinafter referred to as the Site). Company operated and provided, however, the contents in this Site is not guaranteed with respect to accuracy, reliability and usefulness. Company accepts no liability for any trouble, losses or damage that may be incurred by using the contents of this Site.
Please note that you may not receive proper customer service if you do not provide your latest precise personal information.
54 BB Building, 8th Floor, Room NO.3811
Sukhumvit21 Rd.(ASOKE), Kwaeng Klong Toey Nua,
Khet Wattana,Bangkok 10110
FOTO SMILE CO.,LTD. A Personal Information counselor's office